Power and Energy Systems Engineering is the official journal of PENSIA. It focus on electrical power generation, transmission, distribution and utilization, from the viewpoints of individual power system elements and their integration, interaction and technological advancement. The scope covers modelling of power system elements, their design, analysis of their performance and their implementation in specific aspects typical for modern electrical power and energy systems of various size and complexity. Research focused on new technologies changing power systems and determining their performance and operation is of particular interest.
Power and Energy Systems Engineering publishes original papers, short contributions and book reviews, as well as selected review articles by invitation and/or approval of the Editor-in-Chief. PESE encourages publication of themed special issues. Proposals for review articles and special issues are welcome for consideration by the Editor-in-Chief.
Topics include but not limited to;
- Modern Substations
- Traditional Power System Disciplines
- Integration of AC and DC grids
- Green Power and Energy Technologies and Systems
- Smart Transmission Grids
- Power System Transients and Testing
- Smart Distributed and Autonomous Energy Systems
- Information and Communication infrastructure for future power systems
- Standardization and new energy policies in using novel technologies for future power systems
- Life cycle assessment